||< Previous Page|Next Page >|
CONTROLS - Electronic
The i6800 system delivers precise control of a boat’s shift
and throttle functions. The actuators link to the control
head through a single CANbus harness - for easy routing
and fast installation. Adding multiple control stations is
easy by adding a single harness.
All i6800 system kits come with all components needed
for an installation, including power harness, and 30 feet
of network harness. The i6800 electronic control system
delivers an improved level of throttle control that makes
it easier to handle your boat.
NOTE: Control cables ordered separately.
• Suitable for all engines with mechanical shift and
• Single or twin engine applications
• Inboards, IO’s and Outboards
• Supports up to three stations
• Optional independent trim switches (HA5491).
• Adjustable control lever drag and detent settings.
• Works on 12v systems.
• Trolling mode.
• Utilizes standard 33c type control cables – XTREME
• Dual engine RPM synchronization for single handle
• Incorporates neutral start protection.
• Neutral warm-up.
• Mechanical override “get home” feature.
• Programmable shift delay.
• Meets: ABYC P-24 CE EN 60945.
Cables With This
Single Engine w/ Universal Trim i6851A
Dual Engine w/ Universal Trim
Tilt/Trim Switch (Independent)
EST Display Setup Tool
Shift and Throttle Actuator