Sierra Marine Parts Catalog: Accessories Miscellaneous
- Table of Contents
- Find Common Parts by Engine Brand
- Catalog Page Numbers
25W40 FC-W SYNTHETIC BLEND 4-STROKE OUTBOARD OIL
This oil is blended with premium grade synthetic and mineral based stock
combined with superior designed additives formulated for the extreme
rigors of the marine environment.
· Superior corrosion protection.
· Advanced lubrication for reduction of wear to internal engine
· Minimized piston ring deposits.
· Extensively tested for outstanding performance.
· NMMA FC-W® Certified/API-SL.
4-STROKE OUTBOARD OIL 25W40
4 Liter (4.2224 qt.)
1 Liter (1.0556 qt.)
SAE 30 FULL SYNTHETIC MARINE ENGINE OIL
A special blend of synthetic base oil and a balanced additive system
that exceeds the FC-W requirements for marine engine oil.
· Recommended for gasoline and diesel inboard and sterndrive
· Superior engine protection during startups, operation and storage.
· Reduces friction and wear for extended engine life.
· Longer lubrication effectiveness than mineral oils.
· Reduces oil consumption and improves fuel economy.
FULL SYNTHETIC ENGINE OIL SAE 30
1 Quart (946ml)
5 Quarts (4.7L)
55 Gallon (208L)
* Convenient 5 qt Container
SYNTHETIC OIL 10W30 FC-W
Formulated specifically for 4-stroke outboard and sterndrive
engine technology. A special blend of synthetic base oil and a
balanced additive system that exceeds the FC-W requirements for
marine engine oils. Recommended for use in both outboard and
sterndrive applications. Offers faster lubrication at start up in low
temperatures, excellent protection at high temperatures, and greater
resistance to oxidation for lower oil consumption.
NMMA FC-W® Certified/API-SL.
10W30 SYNTHETIC MARINE ENGINE LUBRICANT
1 Quart (946ml)
NMMA FC-W Certified for use in 4 stroke OB and stern drive applications
See OE Cross Reference Chart on Pages 982-1012