SeaStar Outboard Hose: Additional Stations or Autopilot Integration
||< Previous Page|Next Page >|
Additional Steering Station
or Autopilot Power pack
1) Determine the location of the 2nd station or power pack.
2) Measure along the intended path of the hose routing from the
upper helm pump to the 2nd station or autopilot power pack.
3) Round up the measurement to the next even digit. This is the
length of hose kit required.
4) Order hose kit(s) part number HO51xx the last two digits
correspond to the length of hose.
a) All hoses should be routed with a gradual rise so that air will
not be trapped in the lower station.
b) Some installations require more than 1 hose kit and additional
c) Minimum bend radius for outboard hose is 2-1/2" (6 cm).
d) A compensating line is required between helm stations or the
helm and autopilot power pack.
Additional Stations or Autopilot
ITEM DESCRIPTION PART QUANTITY REF
# NUMBER REQUIRED PAGE #
1 HOSE KIT HO51xx 1
2 FITTING KIT*
(For use with -3 helms ONLY)
HF6007 1 9-13
* Includes 25' of 3/8" dia. Nylon tubing to be used for the compensating
For NPT helm pumps use Kit # HF5501.
For Figure J
2nd Steering Station or
Autopilot Power Pack
DO NOT CUT HYDRAULIC HOSE.