SeaStar Kicker Cable Tiebar
||< Previous Page|Next Page >|
This new member of the SeaStar family allows users to manually
steer an auxiliary engine (kicker/trolling motor) using their existing
SeaStar Hydraulic Steering system. This is accomplished with a
variety of solid mechanical linkages between the main steering
cylinder and the auxiliary engine. SeaStar Solutions has developed a
patent pending design that incorporates a XTREME cable as the
linkage between the two engines.
• Flexible cable allows for adjustable locations of kicker motor.
• Allows independent trim/tilt of both engines.
• Allows full steering stroke of both engines.
• Simplified installation using universal ABYC steering connection
(as per ABYC P17 & P21 standards) on kicker motors.
• Retrofitable to SeaStar Front Mount Cylinders (Part numbers
• Incorporates unique patented cable technology.
• Kicker can be mounted on either side of the main engine(s)
SEASTAR KICKER CABLE TIEBAR