SeaStar/Hynautic Inboard Steering Systems
||< Previous Page|Next Page >|
• Regular duty cylinders.
• Heavy duty cylinders.
• Easy installation for single and dual rudder vessels.
• Cylinders supplied with bleeder fittings.
• Two axis articulation.
• Easy autopilot interface.
Four steps to select a
steering system for an
inboard powered boat
1) From the Application Guide on page 4-2 select the System
Number appropriate for the vessel based on;
a) hull type - displacement or planing,
b) length of vessel,
c) number of rudders, and
d) usage of vessel.
2) From the Order Guide on page 4-2 select the appropriate helms
and accessory hardware for each steering station.
3) From the Order Guide select the fitting and hose kits required
for the installation.
4) Confirm that you have sufficient space available in;
a) the area the cylinder is to be mounted, and
b) the dash area for the steering components.
SEASTAR and BAYSTAR Hydraulic Steering Systems