18-8819-1 - Plug Wire, 7 Inch
18-8819-1: 7" Spark plug wire (8mm)
- Moisture-proof, molded distributor insulators
- High-quality conductive center carrier reinforcement ensures conductor integrity
- Mag/Wire wound core delivers maximum voltage without radio frequency interference (R.F.I.) & electro magnetic interference (E.M.I.)
- High tensil strength membrane for added durability & heat resistance
- Innovative nylon reinforcing tape for added strength and durability
- 8mm high tear strength silicone jacket protects conductor up to 500º F
- High-temperature, pre-greased silicone insulators
- Posi-lock stainless steel terminals resist corrosion
- Sold each
Sierra’s MAGFORCE Ignition Wires are “Electronics Friendly” protecting all of your electronic devices and electronic engine controls from RFI and EMI while delivering the maximum amount of voltage. Exact fit design ensures easy installation and years of trouble - free service.
Please verify the length of the spark plug wires on your engine prior to ordering new wires. Confirming the length you need is the only reliable way to ensure you buy the correct wires.
Additional information about this part can be found on page(s) 187 of the Sierra Marine catalog.