Logo

Vesselview problem

Mattias75

Hello
i have a vesselview 502 and a vv link
i uppdated the 502 via wifi and the link via sd card
when the link get to 100% it say unable to restart please turn of the power and restart

after this i have connection error to the link
i cant find the link at all in the network device
is it somthing i can do or do i need to buy a new vesselview link?

Maybe I am getting Alzheimer's, but in well over 50 years of repairing Mercury outboards.....I have never, ever heard of such a thing? There is a Chevy Street rod motor called a 502, however......also a big Caddy motor that was actually 500 cu. in. that some call a 502 also. I have here a couple Merc 402's.....they are a 40 HP with 2 cylinders. Came out in the mid 70's.....great motors.

Last edited:
Excellent....I feel pretty stupid now but I am here to learn as well as preach. Surely we can't forget that the best teachers were.....and always are.....the best students. I'm gonna study up on this, thanks, Matt.

Great English anyway. We have people from all over the world here.......even northern Minnesota.

Excellent....I feel pretty stupid now but I am here to learn as well as preach. Surely we can't forget that the best teachers were.....and always are.....the best students. I'm gonna study up on this, thanks, Matt.

Well sir you are quite right there. If you get yourself educated and think you know all the ins and outs, get in front of a class of students and teach the subject. You'll find that you need to know every single brick and it's purpose and design for construction of the building...so to speak.
I found later in life having that background, when designing equipment, makes for very reliable results.

Back