Logo

Twin 225's For Sale

CaptRobalo

I have repowered and am selling a pair of 2007 225hp Hondas. The motors have approximately 460 hours on them. Condition: Starboard motor was completely rebuilt at 250 hours. New powerheads, oil pump, ecm, block, service bulletin 56 performed. Recent tune up. New outdrive. Port motor runs well but has a leak in a water passage in the block from corrosion and will need repair/relacement. It also had service bulletin 56 performed, new ecm and recent tune up. All service and repair records available. Compression test done. Both motors have cosmetic issues with peeling paint. Motors ran well when removed from boat. All gauges, cables, shift/throttle levers, mounting brackets included. Two stainless steel Mercury props included. There is a video on uTube of the starboard motor running. https://youtu.be/7zGTJ6Wz1pc Motors are located at Stump Pass Marina in Englewood, Florida. Local pickup only. They have had the oil drained and are on pallets. Please note. These motors are being sold “as is” with no warranty. I am asking 10,000 for the lot. If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks

Back