Logo

Tach. wiring for Turbo Jet 115 ( Fling 1994)

Tim Mayer

I am trying to wire a tach. in my 94 Fling. Wiring calls for connecting to neg. terminal of coil. Since there are multiple coils where should I connect
to. I have looked over schematic in service manual but can't find where connection should be. Thanks

The tachometer for that engine is driven by the stator / alternator circuit and not from a 12 volt signal from a coil.----The coils on that engine are not 12 volt coils.-----Where did you get the tachometer?---What kind of tachometer is it ?

Tach. is Nitrous. Have found terminal on schematic for tach. lead but am asking where the terminal block is located on the engine?

OK I'll try again, I would be grateful to anyone who could tell me where the tach.wire is located on the engine (Turbo Jet 115 on Fling 1994 ). It is green and is on the schematic for the engine. I know it is on the stator or a terminal associated but if someone could tell me where , I would be grateful. I know some boats have a tach. from the factory but even the company seems having trouble explaining the simple question posed.

Thanks

Back