Logo

Seeking info Eatonbs of Canada Viking 96 hp

D

dboutilierscott

" I am seeking info on a boat

" I am seeking info on a boat motor that has the following info on a plate located inside the motor housing/lower cover.

It is stamped 9.6 hp at 4750 rpm, 4300-5200rpm
model 94121 with a serial number of 1588.

If this provides more help, the flywheel cover is stamped with WICO - The Prestolite Co. West Springfield Mass.

I am seeking the year, the manufacturer and am trying to get a line on parts as well as a service manual. I am looking in other areas online as well.

Any help that can be provided is greatly appreciated. - Thank you

Ontario, Canada "

" I have a similar vintage Vik

" I have a similar vintage Viking 6 h.p. and found good basic info. in a book at the local library. It is in fact a Chrysler motor of the same year, and I looked up Chrysler in the library. I can't remember the name of the book but it was something like "Old/Small Outboard Motor repair". I photo-copied about 6 pages of info including spec's, tear down/re-build and adjustment.

I tuned it up and it's been running great. Nice smooth little motor and starts, idles and accelerated great now.

Good luck, "

" I am seeking info on a boat

" I am seeking info on a boat motor that has the following info on a plate located inside the motor housing/lower cover.

It is stamped 9.6 hp at 4750 rpm, 4300-5200rpm
model 94121 with a serial number of 1588.

If this provides more help, the flywheel cover is stamped with WICO - The Prestolite Co. West Springfield Mass.

I am seeking the year, the manufacturer and am trying to get a line on parts as well as a service manual. I am looking in other areas online as well.

Any help that can be provided is greatly appreciated. - Thank you

Ontario, Canada "
Wow....I can't believe we how close we are on an awesome little motor! My Viking plate reads, Model 19221 Serial 1634. I also am looking for a definate chart that shows id numbers and where built, and by whom!

Back