Logo

Replace BF130 Flush Port?

raduray

The flush ports on my (new to me) 2002 Honda BF130's have deposits/corrosion on the theads that prevent the flush port adapter from screwing in all the way. I can only screw it in about a quarter turn which is enough to engage and it's enough to do the job, but it's not optimal. I'll have my first annual in a few months and I'm considering replacing the ports. Based on my searches, the flush port is Honda part number 19266-ZW1-010. Is that correct? Is this an easy part to replace during the annual? Do I need anything else?

I've tried cleaning the threads with a brush, but to no avail. I have yet to try a thread chaser. Anyone know the thread size?

I do not know what the threads are, but are you sure that your adapter has the correct threads? If someone made it up, they probably got close by "no cigar".

The official Honda adapter looks like this
19270-ZW1-740.jpg

Mike

If yours is like the one in the picture, take it to your local hardware store and see if they can match it up for you so you can use a thread cleaner or tap on the engine.

Mike

I do not know what the threads are, but are you sure that your adapter has the correct threads? If someone made it up, they probably got close by "no cigar".

The official Honda adapter looks like this
19270-ZW1-740.jpg

Mike
Hi mike, can you post the part number or pic of the adapter please? It’s not pulling up for me.

Back