Logo

New set up SUCKS........

kghost

Silver Medal Contributor
WHat is up with this new forum look???

When going to a thread or new post the window size if F'n huge!!

I just wrote a answer to a post and it did not make it and I lost it because the window is too F'n big and I hit the wrong GD button!!!!!

Please repair ASAP!

It seems that as soon as some of us less talented at computerland get used to something, someone has a better idea and makes "improvements".

ya i agree, this new set up sucks. After struggling for hours to find my way around in the mile long window and the scrambbled text and the fact that i could not find "post reply" anywhere, it seems as though i may have found the fix by going into the forum actions page and under general settings switch the one tab to basic. This seemed to switch everything back to normal.......

The wide screen problem is only occurring for certain users and we are working on fixing it now.

Anyone that is having a problem with a wide screen that requires horizontal scrolling can help us by posting some details here.

I know change is difficult and it may seem unnecessary, but in the world of computers and the internet it sometimes needs to be done. It would be much easier for us to not upgrade, but I am confident that this will be a better platform for everybody once we get the bugs resolved and once everyone gets used to it.

The fix that worked for Steve is described here. Please give it a try if you are have the wide screen problem.

Thanks for your patience.

Andrew

Last edited:
Hi,Ive been having wide screen problems too,so follwed Steves advice and clicked over to BASIC,everything back to normal,thanks

hi,what about wen you read post and then come back to read an other , before the ones you ave already read were highlighted.not anymore ?

The posts you have read are in grey and the ones with new posts are light blue. They are very close in shading so you have to look real close to see the difference.

Since we're on to another new format how about a sticky section? It would save a lot of typing for the same problems posted over and over and over.......

And how about a clssified section? I'm just comparing to the other forums I belong to and the sections that are quite handy. Justa thought.

Back