Logo

Mercury Sea Pro 9.8

levent

Hey guys!

First of all sorry for my bad english, its not my native language. So today my dad and i bought a mercury sea pro 9.8 2stroke from a boat shop (they usually buy outboards and do some maintenance on them and then resell them with one year warranty). So my question is that does anyone own this outboard? What are your experiences with this engine? What should i know about it? I could not find a single review or video about it. Also can i convert it to 15hp or do something to gain more power?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

IMG_20230725_164234-min.jpg

Look in the parts books for Tohatsu and see if parts for a 15 HP are similar.----Itdoes look like the 15 HP 2 stroke has the same parts.---So possibly a carburetor , not sure on other parts.

Look in the parts books for Tohatsu and see if parts for a 15 HP are similar.----Itdoes look like the 15 HP 2 stroke has the same parts.---So possibly a carburetor , not sure on other parts.
Thank you so much! Couldnt find too much info about those engines but i will try to search for it. If you know something specific please write me down in the future... Thanks

Back