Logo

Mercury 115 engine trim how to calibrate with vessel view 403

warek

Lovely day for boating in Southern Australia.

I have a 2020 year 115 hp mercury with CT gearbox. It is connected to a Mercury Vessel View 403. It does not have active trim module installed or trim tabs

How do I calibrate the actual engine trim with the display ?

The trim display graph does not match the actual engine trim position. When boat is on the water and motor is fully trimmed in the vessel view shows trim at + 18 . When boat is in garage on trailer and engine in down position trim gauge display reads is at the top of line graph at +78.

Thanks for any suggestions and have a great day

Lovely day for boating in Southern Australia.

I have a 2020 year 115 hp mercury with CT gearbox. It is connected to a Mercury Vessel View 403. It does not have active trim module installed or trim tabs

How do I calibrate the actual engine trim with the display ?

The trim display graph does not match the actual engine trim position. When boat is on the water and motor is fully trimmed in the vessel view shows trim at + 18 . When boat is in garage on trailer and engine in down position trim gauge display reads is at the top of line graph at +78.

Thanks for any suggestions and have a great day
I have the manual for vessel view and the only trim calibrate is explained unter the active trim menu. when I try this I get a message active trim is not installed.

Back