Logo

Impulse Lithium and Mercury

zane310

Hello I just swapped all my batteries over to impulse lithium I own a 2020 triton 21 pro elite with a mercury 250 pro XS I have 2 HDS live 12's at the console and 2 upfront also running sea clear cable to all of them, Im running vessel view on my motor so I can see iron my graphs I can be running down the water and volt meter will go from 13 up to 17 or 17.5 back down to 15 its all over the place and the engine will have a little surge to it when this is happening and sometimes the vessel view will all go to zero and the gps will start beeping and say loss of gps it will take maybe 15 seconds and they will all come back up, sometimes when I let off the gas the vessel view will go to zero and no gps fix, Bill at impulse lithium replaced the cranking battery thinking it might be a bad BMS but the 2nd battery is doing the same thing, my trolling motor batteries are great and no problems at all, if you put the original AGM battery back in just for the cranking battery it will not have a problem at all no issues all day running why am I having these problems and no one else is running the same batteries, I also did a data overlay for battery voltage on my graph just to see if the vessel view was messing up but it did the same and last sometimes the boat will run most of the day and never have a problem and then in a blink of an eye it goes to messing up, I know this is long but any help would be great Thanks

Back