Logo

Force outboard engine

S

shashimi

" I have a 1997 trophy bayline

" I have a 1997 trophy bayliner with a 120hp outboard. I bought it used and on the 2nd day out, the engine wouldn't start. Everytime I click on to start, i could see smoke coming out of the starter. Does it means that my starter is going...any suggestion is greatly appreciatted.. "

Pull the starter and take it

Pull the starter and take it to a starter repair shop.Sounds like its shorted out but a good rebuild shop should be able to rebuild for a lot cheaper than buying from a boat shop.

Good luck!

" I am looking at buying a 199

" I am looking at buying a 1995 Force 120 outboard. We want to get a compression test but do not know the specs on running a compression test. Can anyone help? Need feedback on the Force 120 too, good, bad, love it, hate it??
Should we do any other test on engine to ensure it is sound? Help is greatly appreciated. Thanks "

I have A 1988 Bayliner with A

I have A 1988 Bayliner with A force 1989 125hp moter on it. I need a new prop and am having trouble finding the right one. Also fuel leeks form the carborator the moter likes to stale out and it takes along time to get to top rpms. Also the moter tens to over heat when I try to troll for fishing. please help me.

Back