Logo

Engine Rebuild

paul_rodgers

Regular Contributor
"I would like to take this tim

"I would like to take this time to personally thank all that helped with my quest. I now have a completely rebuilt 454 that has never ran better. Thanks To all you, Kghost,Bt Doctur, Guy Gasper, Chiefalen, Just In Time, and Mark. You guys are to be saluted, Sometimes I asked some really dumb question but this was my first Boat rebuild. Thanks again ( If I ever get your way I will buy dinner and drinks for your whole family!!! Thanks"

"Glad it runs. I have 3 wives

"Glad it runs. I have 3 wives and 36 children.
rofl.gif
"

"Guy why so many I can't t

"Guy why so many I can't take care of one, Silencers are too expensive for three!!! But No Problem if you can stand so can I..."

Thats why towel heads want to

Thats why towel heads want to kill people imagine having 5 wives all on the rag at the same time yapping and byatching at ye.

I would want to kill everyone else also.

"Chiefalen, I know he was kidd

"Chiefalen, I know he was kidding or at least I hope he was, I live on my boat 3 months out of the year. I like the piece and quiet. And the fishing good in the gulf. Going back out on the water today, Yesterday was a breeze but don't want to many hard hours until after 20 or 30 hours. Varying speeds every so often, never the same more than 5 min."

My brother kept his boat on a

My brother kept his boat on a river in Houston.

Enjoy and when you have your next beer on the boat think of us thats enough for me.

Back