Logo

Conn. hunting and boating

chiefalen

Banned
Son is freshman at University of New Haven, came home for the weekend. He's going back Monday, asked me if i knew anyone that has a " hook " Hah with a hunting club in conn, where he goes to school.

So i thought i would post a plea to any hunters or trap shooters that would show him around up there maybe hook him up with some land to hunt.

I used to hunt Franklin mushroom farm up in franklin county but that was 15 years ago long been closed up.

I wouldn't mind driving up from jersey with his gun, but where would he keep it up there not at the collage, they are afraid of anything that a bullet comes out of i guess but don't know.

What you say people anyone want to help out a Eagle scout with a hankering to take a conn. deer ? Show him where to get the lic. and such ?

Chief,
Dunno bout Conn, but have him transfer to Clemson. South Carolina welcomes firepower. Plenty of coons, deer, possums, turkey, and I think Clemson gives extra credit if you own more than one gun.
Enjoy the weekend,
Lake_bigdog

I think if you shoot deer in Connecticut you will have at least 50 people with signs and a bullhorn protesting outside your door.

hey chiefalen send him to texas have plenty of deer here and big cats!! good choice texas!! good huntin here!! lots of lakes too!!

Back