Logo

3GM30F-YEU Heat Exchanger/Exhaust Manifold

TimDan

Hi!

Looking for the tank body for the heat exchanger/exhaust manifold for the Euro version of the engine. Part number is #128397-44010. Part is no longer available from Yanmar so I am looking for a used part. Does anyone have one of these engines sitting around they could sell a part from?

I'd try to get ahold someone at Mack Boring in NJ, USA. and see if the US part # is interchangeable. Or if at least you could mount an entire US version, core included, to the cylinder head. They are the same block, appear to be same head but there may be some variation.

I'd try to get ahold someone at Mack Boring in NJ, USA. and see if the US part # is interchangeable. Or if at least you could mount an entire US version, core included, to the cylinder head. They are the same block, appear to be same head but there may be some variation.
Thanks, several sources have suggested that the entire US-version assembly is an option. I will pursue that in the event we can't find the EU version tank. We might be able to sell our EU core to defray some of the cost.

Back