Logo

2003 DT225 Starboard 3 cylinders out

jonbuoy

Stbd 3 Cylinders not firing, have changed ICU no help, Stator assy and Pickups, no help, Resistor assy, No help.........what else could cause a band of cylinders not to fire?

Not familiar with big Suzuki.---Some motors have a switch that cuts spark to 3 cylinders when shifting.-----Hard to find / figure out with the many parts pages if your motor has that.

Go to the above link and try the search feature. I did a quick search and got a few hits. Sounds like Suzuki’s method was to shut down one bank of cylinders if getting a bad reading on a sensor. The forum is no longer supported by its sponsors and not allowing new members to join which is unfortunate.

Go to the above link and try the search feature. I did a quick search and got a few hits. Sounds like Suzuki’s method was to shut down one bank of cylinders if getting a bad reading on a sensor. The forum is no longer supported by its sponsors and not allowing new members to join which is unfortunate.

Come on guys, no recommendations, or ideas?
I'm looking for a 1000 Ohm resistor 34826-87D00..........local Suzuki dealer, said it solved a lot of problems with this particular Motor. Unfortunately he did not have one and it looks like it may have been discotinued.....

Back