Logo

1998 envirude 225hp E225TXECS

Possibly a blown head gasket.---Remove cylinder head to look.-----Post pictures.----If not the head gasket then motor needs to come apart.

I have inserted a camera in the cylinder and there is damage to the piston head and rings, what worries me the most is that the engine is overheating, I changed the water pump because it was damaged and there were water leaks in the connection with the tube that brings the water up to the engine and it continues to heat up, I went to check the thermostats and to my surprise the previous owner had removed them, that is, it does not have thermostats, now you can see that the pump is working well but it is still overheating, anything else i can check?

The motor has to come apart for repairs.----Be easy to find why it is overheating during this work.-----This will be expensive if you have to pay at a shop to get the work done.

As stated, you need to stop using engine as your causing more damage. Engine needs to be pulled apart, inspected, likely bored on damaged cylinder, ALL pistons replaced and block have cooling mod installed.

Back