Logo

1996 E25 REDA Evinrude

there should be a small plate with 2 screws on the port side, it should be in there. at least on the older rude/sea horses anyways....

No there is no plate on that model.----You need to remove the black plastic water intake screen.----There you will find the connecter.--1/2" and 9/16" wrench required.---Then you raise the upper nut and remove the wee split plastic piece found in there.

No there is no plate on that model.----You need to remove the black plastic water intake screen.----There you will find the connecter.--1/2" and 9/16" wrench required.---Then you raise the upper nut and remove the wee split plastic piece found in there.
like i said, its that way on the older models and i stand corrected. but i still wish you would be a little freindlier and not sound like your scolding a child......

All that matters is cedar got the info he was looking for I wouldnt take it personal. I mess up all the time but am getting better at looking at the parts diagrams before I respond.

i hear ya, racerone doesent have too good a people skills, seems likes hes always pissed off. but he knows outboards inside and out....

Back