Logo

1995 Evinrude VRO alarm disconnect?

Good morning good people, I have a 1995 Evinrude And I cannot find where to disconnect the VRO wiring. The alarm keeps going off on my side controller. At least I think that’s what the alarm is. After a few minutes of warm-up it is a constant beep beep beep that will not stop. Note that this is a three cylinder model, not to cylinder in case there is a difference in harnesses etc.

Thank you in advance, I cannot find my manual anywhere. And I really want to get this boat tested and off to my trailer for the season. New to me motor. Never run it before. Thanks again

Thank you Kevin, I’m looking to find out if there is a plug or specific wires to disconnect to isolate the alarm. The VRO is disconnected. I need to get this isolated and out for a full water test

The pump has it's own harness that needs to be unplugged. Is the oil tank disconnected?
Thank you. That’s what I was wondering. Does this pump work only on pulse? I mean by vacuum or crank case pressure only? So theoretically all wires coming from the pump/VRO need to be disconnected?

my Internet connection here is horrible today I will try to upload some photos of the harness plugs that I can see

Back