Logo

1983' OMC 3.8L manifolds

MotoXbob

Hello all I was needing some advice on getting some replacement manifolds for my boat. My risers were very clogged when I removed them but it looked like the manifolds were in good shape. after scoring some new risers from ebay I began cleaning a manifold up for the install and found a crack coming from the edge of the center exhaust inlet going about 2" up. now anyone knows how hard it is to find 83' omc 3.8 manifolds they are practically non existent as far as I have found.. I guess my question is what are my options?
Center rise custom? they are alot cheaper and availability is good. anyone ever done it? another route would be having mine repaired which im not sure if that is possible and I know thats a risk with the water jacket involved. just need some good advice and thanks to Chiefalen you have been a great help so far!:)

Re: 83' OMC 3.8L manifolds

I asked Bob to start a new thread for this question. I think 4.3 mani's might fit, anyone else think so also ?

Re: 83' OMC 3.8L manifolds

OSCO brand center riser manifolds are your only option for new aftermarket. Other brands will interfere with the Selectrim engine mounts.
Osco clears the mounts.

Back