Logo

The Capitol Drive w/reverse!

Big Dad

Hey everyone, Big Dad here new to the forum. I am in need about information (Service manual) or someone that know how to make adjustments to my Capitol Drive EF-200 Trans. It is supposed to snap into gear when you push the trans handle. It will go forward and reverse but won't stay in gear without holding it in place? Anybody know of this trans? Any help would make my day.....
Thanks,
Big DadDSC07477.jpgDSC07479.jpg

Hey everyone, Big Dad here new to the forum. I am in need about information (Service manual) or someone that know how to make adjustments to my Capitol Drive EF-200 Trans. It is supposed to snap into gear when you push the trans handle. It will go forward and reverse but won't stay in gear without holding it in place? Anybody know of this trans? Any help would make my day.....
Thanks,
Big DadView attachment 2799View attachment 2800

Hi Big Dad
Your post is from some while back, but I am looking for a solution to similiar problem. After some searching I found out that my GM671 is fitted with a reverse gear clutch from Auto Engine works a.k.a. The Capitol. I don't have a proper cover like you, but it gave me the patent number. Do you have any info on which models were made?
Thanks for any reply

Back