Logo

NISSAN Outboard motors BP vs. BPR on NGK Plugs

StarGazerI

Thank you all for your input here! I’ve done allot of research on the side and came up with some good information to pass on to anyone who "needs-to-know" and where to find any information on the Nissan Outboard Motors.
1. http://www.nissanmarine.com - These people here will tell you the dates of your motors via.. email in less then 1 min. wow was great.
2. BP vs. BPR The manufactures of my engine call for BPR-7HS-10 for usage around, if you remember in the old days AM radio's in our cars "that annoying Tic-Tic-Tic sound when you started up your car. To fix this problem we use to install new sparkplug wires with "R" factor or resistor type wires and a condenser for the contacts. and the RI Radio-Interference would go away. It would however, have no play on FM radio's or GPS's signals on most boats. NOTE: BPR will however, apply to all Canada as standard equipment.. maybe that’s because the still use AM radios and AM equipment!
So there you go folks, I hope this helps with the understanding here and again thanks for your input here!! Best Regards, StarGazer I

Back