Logo

Info needed on Pisces marine diesel

A

anzam

"Hi guys,

I'm taking po

"Hi guys,

I'm taking possesion of a sailboat that has a 3 cyl Pisces diesel installed.

I've been told these are Isuzu engines and are 40hp. The only names/numbers I can currently find on the engine are on the injector pump.

Does anyone have info on these engines, where to get manuals, parts, service, etc.

Any information gratefully received.

Brian Cleverly
[email protected]"

" I have a (25 year old&#4

" I have a (25 year old) 27 HP Pisce Marine Engine that has developed transmission trouble. The forward gear is slipping. Initially the transmission slipped at idle speed. It has rapidly deteriorated to the point that it slips constantly.

The owner's manual is a bit confusing. It says the transmission is a "Reverse Gear, Borg Warner 70C" Velvet Drive. The manual goes on to list another "Reverse Gear, ZF Model BW6M 30." I don't know if these are one-in-the-same or two different transmission types.

According to the owners manual, the Borg Warner transmission uses Dexron transmission fluid yet can operate with SEA 30 engine oil (which appears to the case here). The ZK reverse gear has a separate reservior using SAE 90 gear oil. I can only find one dip stick on the transmission. however.

Do you know what transmission I have and how I might fix the slippage problem. Thanks. "

"Hi, Looking for parts lists

"Hi, Looking for parts lists and parts sources for a Pisces/Isuzu C240 60HP 4cyl marine diesel engine. Any info would be helpful.

Also I have an Isuzu 2AB1 generator engine that I need a parts and service manual for.

Regards

GE"

"Hi, I have an Isuzu C240. I

"Hi, I have an Isuzu C240. I have a manual but it does not say a thing about servicing the injector pump.

There are two dipsticks on the injector pump. Anyone know for sure what lubricant should be in those and how often it should be changed?

Thanks

GW"

hi i have second hand recon in

hi i have second hand recon injector pump for a c240 isuzu andbare recon head plus other parts for same

Does anyone have the manual fo

Does anyone have the manual for a 3 cylinder Pisces?
I appreciate your help.

Thanks
D

"I have a Pisces 40, & am

"I have a Pisces 40, & am looking for mechanics manuals, parts, articles...etc
also any info re: KIKI fuel pumps, articles,manuals,trouble shooting, service...etc
Matt}}"

"help! i have what is said to

"help! i have what is said to be and seems to be an isuzu 27hp pisces, it came with no manual or anything at all and if anyone knows where i might find this or could help i would be grateful, thanks, satya [email protected]"

Back