Logo

MercruiserHino WO4CTIneed infoparts

C

cxdowric

" Is anyone familiar with prob

" Is anyone familiar with problems, reliability, fuel consumption, or other issues with these engines? Where, other than a Merc dealer, can I get a new, used, or aftermarket turbo? "

"We are Merc dealers but if yo

"We are Merc dealers but if you copy the info from the ID tag on the turbo I might be able to supply it to you by buying it from the turbo manf.

Regards,
Mike A. Valdes
President & Sales Manager
Mavex Corporation
7296 NW 44th St.
Miami, Fl 33166
Tel: 305-436-1860
Fax: 305-436-1861
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: www.mavex.com

Factory Authorized Sales & Service For:
VOLVO PENTA marine & industrial
YANMAR marine & industrial
MERCRUISER marine gasoline
KUBOTA / PHASOR marine & industrial"

"What kind of trouble are you

"What kind of trouble are you experiencing with you turbos. I have the W40CT Hinos and both of my aftercooler housings have recently cracked. I have the 24100-1820B Turbos and Hino has discontinued the housings. Trans Pacific in Fairfield, CA, is a Hino dealer and they said there is now a replacement assy available. It will replace the complete turbo assy, $3400 each.

Ron Glenn
[email protected]"

"I have a 34 sport fish with t

"I have a 34 sport fish with the w40cti hino diesels. The port engine is ok, even at full rpm the temp is ok 175. the starboard is ok at cruising but at higher rpms 2700 and above the temp starts overheating. Have check heat exchanger, all pumps belt thermostate, got any ideas, also pumps plenty of water ED"

Back