Logo

Chrysler Royal and Chrysler Crown

J

Jim Sweeney

" I have a pair of vintage 194

" I have a pair of vintage 1940's Chrysler Royal model M-8 engines and need parts. Can anyone tell me if Chrysler Crown parts (such as a transmission) are useable on a Royal? Is a Crown merely a six cylinder version of the Royal and a Royal an eight cylinder version of a Crown, or are there more fundamental differences between these two models? Thanks. "

" Different bore and stroke, a

" Different bore and stroke, and parts are not interchangeable between the Crown and Royal.

Regards,

Gil "

"Here are some specs on the Cr

"Here are some specs on the Crown and Royal:

<!-Attachment: specs.jpg"-!><CENTER><TABLE BORDER=1><TR><TD>
Crown specs
specs.jpg" (39 k)</TD></TR></TABLE></CENTER><!-/Attachment-!>

<!-Attachment: 1063_specs.jpg"-!><CENTER><TABLE BORDER=1><TR><TD>
Royal specs
specs.jpg" (37 k)</TD></TR></TABLE></CENTER><!-/Attachment-!>

Regards,

Gil"

" i'm looking for a pair o

" i'm looking for a pair of good, used Chrysler Super Crown Slant 6's, std. & rev. rotation, for my '64 Century Raven. mine have finally given up the ghost & can't be 'marine-texed' any more. bobtail is o.k as i have good Vel. drives.
TIA "

" i'm in desperate need of

" i'm in desperate need of a replacement jabsco raw water pump for my late 50's (?) chrysler crown engine. any (useful) suggestions much appreciated - sources of pumps, parts, etc. - anything.

thanks,
chris "

Looking for a crank (not

Looking for a crank (not crankshaft!)for a 1927 Kermath Sea Wolf. Even a drawing would be helpful

Jim Sweeney....just browsing

Jim Sweeney....just browsing the msg board and want you to know I have a chrysler royal M8 engine complete with 1 and 1/2 reduction gear. Never used; kept as spare. Are you still looking for parts and/or complete engine?

" Bob Jurechko:
Do you stil

" Bob Jurechko:
Do you still have that Chrysler M 8? A friend may be in the market, but we need to know condition, price, availability and location. "

Back