Logo

Help What year is my motor

C

chet swancey

I have a johnson 18 horse pow

I have a johnson 18 horse power motor with the model # FD14B any clues?

" I'm considering a 25 HP

" I'm considering a 25 HP electric start Johnson Green with a white cowling, but I'm trying to get an idea of it's age. The name plate is missing. I found serial numbers on each side of the motor . The first one is cast on to the motor just next to ground wire near the starter its 383310 . Right above that is 308482 on bracket to the starter.

Any ideas?

Thanks "

If it is a fibreglass cowling

If it is a fibreglass cowling and green motor it puts it any where from 67 to 76.In 55 they also made a 25hp but it had a metal cowling that split in the middle.

i have a murcury 150 outboar

i have a murcury 150 outboard model XR2 serial number A157488 what year is it and what type oil is best

" Hi! I got a Evinrude engine,

" Hi! I got a Evinrude engine, but I dont know the horsepower or the model. I have no idea about outboard engines. The engine number is: 256B62EB9830. Can enyone help? "

" we recently purchased a evin

" we recently purchased a evinrude sportwin and we cant find the serial,model and year.please help "

" i have A 6 hp johnson mod.#J

" i have A 6 hp johnson mod.#J6RCUD ser.#B 7386510 that i need the year of. it worked great for the first two seasons i had it, then it sat for a couple seasons now the water pump impeller is shot.need to buy a manual to R&R unless someone might also have some helpfull hints.
Thaks for any help! "

" I just bought a 1984 Johnson

" I just bought a 1984 Johnson 20 hp outboard. On its maiden voyage, there appeared to be no cooling water exiting the rear. Should there be a visible stream or is it under the waterline? What is the course of action I should take? "

Back