Logo

Renault marine deisel 4130 manual

L

laraj

Looking for spec or workshop

Looking for spec or workshop manual for my renault deisel(4/130). It is 27 hp indirect induction 4 cylinder.

Looking for supplier of parts

Looking for supplier of parts for renault 4/130 marine diesel engine so I can do overhaul. Any tips or advice welcomed.

looking for set of push rods

looking for set of push rods for renault 4/130 marine diesel.

" Anyone know the correct type

" Anyone know the correct type of ghearbox oil for this engine - obvious knowledge I know, but don't have the manual, and need it today "

" Margot Menzel
According to

" Margot Menzel
According to my manual Gearbox oil should be same as your engine oil, (15W/40).
REGARDS
Charles "

" Sorry Margot, the oil should

" Sorry Margot, the oil should be 20W/40, same as engine.Looking at wrong manual!
charles "

Looking for spec or workshop m

Looking for spec or workshop manual for my renault deisel(4/130). It is 27 hp indirect induction 4 cylinder.

Re: Looking for spec or workshop

the 4-130 is a base motor from the car dev. the base is from the renault 5 ...1189 cc... the marine dev made a new head and converted it to diesel. the 4-130 was sold just prior to the marine group closing in the usa. not may were sold... ill help if i can...

Re: Looking for spec or workshop

the gear box is of renault marine build.. it was originally designed to use "atf" not heavy weight gear oil. the 4-130 is a converted motor from the reanult 5 le car.. 1189 cc ..however , there are a number of internal parts that were installed for the diesel . only a small number were sold in the usa before the us office closed...what boat manufacture was the motor installed? i know then all

Back