Logo

Volvo Penta 39 Sail how to connect to the batterie

jaxman

"Hello,

I've just recei

"Hello,

I've just received a Volvo Penta 39 Sail. The big question I have is, how can I connect it to my battery, I've got a manual partially, telling me, that this is possible, but the pages telling me how and where the wires are connected are missing. So does anybody know a Volvo Penta 39 Sail 2 stroke motor and does anybody can tell me how to connect it to my battery. I woul dreally appreciate any help. Thank you!"

"just wondering if you could t

"just wondering if you could tell me what fuel mix you use. sorry not sure but will find out for you. please e-mail [email protected] ....thanks phil"

WILL TAKE A LOOK ON MINE AND S

WILL TAKE A LOOK ON MINE AND SEND YOU PICS AND DIAGRAM

"Hello and thank you for posti

"Hello and thank you for posting to my question.

The fuel mix, I use a 50:1 mixture as recommended in my manual.

To your posting, if you could send me some pictures, this would be great. I really appreciate it. I think, I know how to connect, but I am not absolutely sure about it. I've figures out it should be connected to the wire leading to the plug and to the wire to the stop switch. Pictures would be great. You can email them to me, too. v_schweyer(at)yahoo.de or via this site.

May I ask you if you are using a Volvo Penta, too? How is your experience with that motor? Anything to pay close attention to? Tips and tricks are welcome. I've just bought the motor recently and had it running for one time on my boat..., I've experienced some trouble. The connector to the external fuel tank doesn't fit snuggly, so the motor stopped running, when I've figured that problem out, the pull rope broke... . I was so mad! But after I've fixed these things, I had the motor running in a barrel, adjusted the idle and everything is fine.

Thank you in advance."

Back