Logo

1988 Suzuki 150

H

harley_chuck

I just priced a gasket set at

I just priced a gasket set at my local dealer and he wants $450.00!!!.......Is there an aftermarket company that sells O/B gaskets?....HELP!

Is that dealers last name &#3

Is that dealers last name "James"..... and does he have a brother named "Frank"?

lol Joe.......is that a bit m

lol Joe.......is that a bit much?.It Floored me!.hahahahah

" Checked on my Suzuki microfi

" Checked on my Suzuki microfiche and my 2003 price list book. $425.92 for the gasket set, they are mighty proud of it. Must have gold strands running through those gaskets. Checked in my Sierra parts book,they list some of the gaskets but no complete set. "

" hey Tom........what im doing

" hey Tom........what im doing is a ring job...i just took the cylinders off.....didnt split the cases....so i need all the gaskets for the cyl.,head.etc...and of course the bottom gaskets...did the Sierra book list those?....thx...Chuck "

" Sierra list the head gaskets

" Sierra list the head gaskets 18-3826. They are about $40.00 each. The carb gasket set 18-7752 are about $30.00 each. There are only some other gaskets for the water pump and lower unit seal kits shown in my book. It looks like you are going to spend the big bucks, if you plan on doing it correctly. "

Back