Logo

Engine Decals

shilpisch

Regular Contributor
"Are you looking to dress up y

"Are you looking to dress up your engine and have your engine decals recreated & produced to match the originals? If so contact me at [email protected] I am a graphic designer / antique boat fanatic and have recently recreated our Ford Interceptor Decals and had them produced to match the orginals. I am always looking for a new design challenge and love recreating these old logos / decals. To recreate them all I need is acurate deminsions and a good digital picture.

If your boat has a name I can also do graphics for your transom. Contact me for samples of engine and transom decals.

Thanks and Happy Boating!

Steve"

I have a WWII era Evinrude outboard that I am restoring. Some decals would be nice. It is a "speed twin" . Can ya help me?
Rog

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I had no idea anyone had responded to any of my threads and I am just now playing catch up. If you have pictures and accurate dimensions I don't see why I can't recreate them for you. I am definitely not knowledgeable of all engines and just recreate the decals as people need them but am very willing to work with you!

Again sorry for the delay!

Steve

Back