Logo

How about omc guys

"Peter:

I stated it wrong;

"Peter:

I stated it wrong; ...make them GOLD nuggets.

I just made that one up tonight.
happy.gif
"

"Guy
I like it, but seen I su

"Guy
I like it, but seen I suffer from CRAFT, I had not commited it to memory yet so all is good.
Cheers
You know who"

"Marysville Marine in Marysvil

"Marysville Marine in Marysville Mich. is the Only parts supplier for the old Dana drives.....
Fortunately,.... They have a Great selection of Parts for them....."

"It appears to be,......

Ad

"It appears to be,......

Add a dot com to the name I mentioned,+ Look it up in their Parts Catalog...........

That seems to be a newer model than mine...."

"Scott
I checked out that Sea

"Scott
I checked out that Searay I mentioned in an earlier post, Its a Ford in it and its a surprise to the owner.
Mind you as a marine mechanic the guy who owns it makes a great carpenter.
He has owned the boat for just under 3 years he said and has always thought it was a 318 in it as thats what the previous owner, a little old lady, appearently told him when he bought the boat.
He pays a mobile mechanic to come around and service it for him and he has never said anything different to him either.

Cheers
Peter C"

"Peter,
well, I hope the mech

"Peter,
well, I hope the mechanic knows what it is. did the little old lady only use it to go to church on sunday?"

"Scott
Thats what i thought.

"Scott
Thats what i thought.
He literaly did buy it off a little old lady, apearently her husband died a few years prior and it was just hanging on a mooring.
It hadn't turned a prop in anger since the old boy had died and his wife just kept paying the rego and insurance ect till one day she just decided to sell it.
I have told the guy to ask his mobile mechanic what the engine is next time he is around and see what he says.
Cheers
Peter C"

Back