Logo

Sweet 16 V4 Inboard

alfalfa

" Just bought boat and can&#39

" Just bought boat and can't find crank case oil in order to winterize,first is,I have the Impresion that it's an 88 hp from 1976,I've searched the # section, and found zip. The "boat tags # are Model# is 212502L, and serial# is 1-9611. And the tag on the engine bracket is mod# is DU 10 S, and serial# is 0003276. Is there anything anyone can inform me on this puppy? I love her and dont want to hert her behore My family gets our first ride next spring!!! "

"Alfafa,

Model DU10S would

"Alfafa,

Model DU10S would be an 80HP OMC Stern Drive from 1962.

We do sell the factory manuals for it if you need them.

Or you could get a Seloc repair manual...

Regards,
Andrew"

" Andrew, If this isn't fa

" Andrew, If this isn't fate! The first car I bought Was a 62, and so am I !!!. I thank you intensly, and I am going to order the manual ASAP, but here in Que, below "0" IS here before the "M" so I'de like to change the oil, if there is any to change in the next two days. At purres like a kitten and I must keep it as so!! Again Thanks, 62 times!!! "

" Al
There is no crankcase oi

" Al
There is no crankcase oil. This is an OMC outboard powerhead used as an inboard. It is a two cycle which uses no crankcase oil. Take care of her, she is a sweetheart. "

" Rick, thanks, its good to ge

" Rick, thanks, its good to get that confirmed. would you know where i'de be able to find out if this motor is originally from this boat or not. "

Back