Logo

Hydrofoil Corporation

C

Cape Cod

"I have recently taken over a

"I have recently taken over a 1973 22ft Hydrostep22 built by the Hydrofoil Corporation in Altamonte Springs Florida,the company has long since been out of business I believe they sold the molds to Stamas Craft. I have been searching the internet for any information about these boats but have not found any or any similar boats for that matter for sale or salvage.These are a extremly sturdy cuddy cabin with plenty of power mercrusier 302. The hull is stepped whcih makes it quick to get up on Plane.The boat needs some replacement parts such as a new windshield and some consol work but is in good shape for a older boat,I was hoping that somone could direct me to any info or anybody with any salvage parts forthese boats. Thank you and I appriciate any info."

I happen to have a Trydine 22

I happen to have a Trydine 22 Center Console boat. I love it. Currently replacing the transom in it. I bought mine from the orginal owners. I have the sales brouchure as well as the article from boating magazine and their reviews. Very little wood used in the boat just the floors and the transom. The rest is a foam filler hull. The stringers are 2 hat shaped foam filled structures.

Back