Logo

2000 200HP Ficht

dndfishing

I have twin 200HP Evinrudes an

I have twin 200HP Evinrudes and they are telling me to replace the powerhead. You can remove the #1 and the motor will run. Is it possible there is an issue with the injector? Does anyone out there know about this?

"No one answered your question

"No one answered your question either?
crazy.gif
"

"There might be a reason for t

"There might be a reason for that.
The FFI engines need quite a knowledge AND equipement to do a proper analyzis of. Computer read-outs perhaps the most important. Theese are normally not available on this board which leaves a lot to guess - we do not like guessing to much, it only gives confusion.
The knowledge is on the board, but remember we do this on free time and no cost. FFI problems on the board takes normally quite some times to sort out if 'the customer' is not familiar with the engine and have the needed equipement.
Sometimes it is better and safer for all parties that we do NOT get involved and start something we do not feel the customer is able to solve at the end without going to a dealer. Getting involved or not depends a lot of how we 'read' the initial question that gives us a basic idea about the customers 'capacity' in this matter.

It is not that we do not want to help, we do not want to make further confusion and give false hopes."

Back