Logo

Throttle stuck any ideas

aokeefe

i think this is more of a gene

i think this is more of a general question thats why im asking in here too... i was out the other day and teh throttle ended up getting stuck in N. when i attempted to put it back in gear the "trigger" or "lever" (not sure what its called) on the bottom of the thottle handle got stuck in the up position after a loud click. now the thing doesnt move from neutral and the lever on the bottom side has no resistance (its just kinda hanging there) can anyone give me some direction?

It sounds like you need a new

It sounds like you need a new Controller.....

Your choices are New or Used.......

Try ebay for a used 1.....

"Or, if you're handy with

"Or, if you're handy with tools and pay close attention to how everything is laid out before you start taking things loose, look inside the throttle mechanism and see if that "lever" thing came loose from what it is supposed to be attached to and operate. Take pictures to help reassemble any parts you have to remove to get it all back working again. I took my control apart to replace the throttle cable, smoothed up some worn parts, oiled and greased everything and it works better than before. You have nothing to lose if you have to replace it, eh? Good luck.
JW in Dixie"

yeah i hope its just a spring

yeah i hope its just a spring outta place or something... im assuming the new controllers come pre wired? thanks

Back