Logo

Which engine is this

"you have got a ford lehman 22

"you have got a ford lehman 220 ci 50 horsepower, i can not remember the model number, it is based on a fordson tractor engine, power major or dexta tractors i think. i had the 6 cyl version, they are brilliant engines. they will rattle and leak but they never die."

"the 80 hp greg is thinking of

"the 80 hp greg is thinking of is the 2712e,you can tell the difference looking at the pump, the 80 hp pump is fitted direct to the timing case."

The engine is a 220 cid dagaha

The engine is a 220 cid dagaham. Lehman hp rating is 80 hp is was built from 1957 to 1967. the engine is 590-e to order parts for. regards greg

Any ideas where I could find s

Any ideas where I could find some repair manuals for it?

"go and see a farm tractor dea

"go and see a farm tractor dealer and ask if you can get a manual for a fordson major tractor. if not, look around the tractor websites you might find one. if you ever need specs for tensions and valve clearences i can get them for you."

"you should find a manual ther

"you should find a manual there jake,also there is a website called yesterdays tractor that sells every part for your motor. the lehman conversions use a standard engine so you can save a lot of money by buying parts from an ag dealer."

"There's only one image wh

"There's only one image which has the whole boat in it and that's some lousy phone photo but I'll try to get some new photos soon.

Here is the link to my album (you don't need to register). http://lurnux.servebeer.com/gallery2"

"look up bowman marine uk, the

"look up bowman marine uk, they have manifolds and heat exchangers for your engine, they even have a combination heat exchanger and exhaust manifold."

"Jake, I have an owners/operat

"Jake, I have an owners/operators manual for 220 and 330 Dag. A copy can be made. I am also an Osco manifold dealer - they list one to fit your engine for approx. 350.00. Call Mike at 1-800-392-5774."

Back