Logo

Mystery boat

rosco765

"hi-has anybody heard of a fib

"hi-has anybody heard of a fiberking commander 210 ?? -its a 21ft cuddy with 5.7 v8 mercruiser and alpha one leg?? - bought one on a whim now cand find any info-any info wil help-thanks.
83272.jpg
"

"I haven't heard of the bo

"I haven't heard of the boat myself, but if you google fiberking commander 210 you will discover that you will have no trouble at all to find a cover for it .. Thats all that seems to be listed ..Dozens of manuf. making covers that will fit it.. It must have been popular at one time!
wink.gif

Looks like a nice boat though!"

Ross; that's a great looki

Ross; that's a great looking boat.
How does it perform with that 5.7?
Welcome to the site by the way.
Rod

thanks for the welcome guys-i

thanks for the welcome guys-i wont actualy get my hands on it for an other couple of hours-its on its way up to edinburgh as i type-stuck a bid on ebay (as you do!) but won it!-here was me thinking my quicksilver inflatable with a 30hp would do me!-hopefully taking it to loch lomond this weekend for a bit of a try.

got the boat-nice but wont sta

got the boat-nice but wont start-getting a possitive reading on both sides of the coil-could it just be the coil-or is it likely to be a wiring fault-cheers.

"Start with fresh plugs, poin

"Start with fresh plugs, points if applicable, check the timing, dist. cap and wires for wear, fresh fuel?"

"Go through all your basics be

"Go through all your basics before you break out the scalple Ross.
If you havent got a manual, now would be a good time to invest in one.

Cheers
Peter C"

"Ross
You can rather pick up

"Ross
You can rather pick up a Seloc, Clymer or Genuine Mercruiser manual from many different places, like the sponsors of this site or Ebay. Book style manuals are great, but I also like them on CD, as I can just print out the relavent info for the task I am performing and my book stays in good condition.
Cheers
Peter C"

"Ross
You are now undergoing

"Ross
You are now undergoing your graduate studies in Marine Cash Disspersal.
crazy.gif

You thought outboards were fun, I hope you have ready access to your life savings now you own a stern drive.
Just Kidding
lol.gif

I will bet you that you have to extend your 3 years though.
Cheers
Peter C"

Back