Logo

Napa

farnsp

Regular Contributor
"Mr. Reeves,
Can this be righ

"Mr. Reeves,
Can this be right? You say I might be able to find a rebuild carb kit for my 9.5 at Napa? I'm stunned, I live in Michigan near Lake Saint Clair, I'll try this as soon as i can get there. Awesome...."

"Yes, Joe is right - Napa sell

"Yes, Joe is right - Napa sells aftermarket outboard parts - usually quite a bit cheaper than the OMC equivalents..."

"When using Napa, do you simpl

"When using Napa, do you simply quote the same OMC part numbers or how does Napa know what you're looking for. Just curious. Many thanks! Jeff"

"Napa sells Sierra parts just

"Napa sells Sierra parts just like we do, except ours are usually significantly less expensive.

You can use the search box on our home page and put in the OEM OMC number and the Sierra (or other aftermarket part) will come back if available.

You can also use the Sierra application guides for JE here.

It would seem anyone who benefits from this board might want to help support it by purchasing parts here when it's practical to do so. Thanks.
happy.gif
"

"Thanks Andrew,
I've rese

"Thanks Andrew,
I've researched all the ignition parts for my motor on your site. Finding all of what i need, your sure to here from me in the fall, when time allows for such a job. Great prices, by the way, on such things as tune up kits. Points, condencers, and such......."

I have ordered form andrew her

I have ordered form andrew here several times and have directed people to his site and am well pleased with the service here

Back