Logo

Outboard identification

rkcperformance

looking for information on OMC

looking for information on OMC product number:m2-27e98 Serial Number:1387462 any info you could give me would be appreciated.

The m2-27e98.. Is that a model

The m2-27e98.. Is that a model number for an engine? I have some very extensive OMC lists and that doesn't resemble a model number at all (???)

"i have a monkey wards motor t

"i have a monkey wards motor the cover is black plasic with solid state ignition decal the numbers on name plate are 60r(?)28927
with a serial # 461378-we need a manual.
this motor has an integral gas tank and can use an external tank also-plug was gapped at 25 motor did not start easy and to me sounds loaded up and not at full power -i took plug to parts house got duplicate and set to 35 ,have not ben back on water -where can i find more info or new manual?
oil to gas ratio? at 40-1 now proper plug anything to help as it looks to be in decent shape. i do not even know hp rating but looks to be about the size of a 5hp. thanks"

"I have an omc 4 cyl engine in

"I have an omc 4 cyl engine in my 1985 renken boat, I would like to know the engine size and h.p. if anyone can help me. Model # is 252FTHRCPA
and the serial # is J 790553
Thanks"

Back