Logo

No compression on #3 cylinder

pjbaseball99

i recently took my 1999 200 op

i recently took my 1999 200 optimax to get it checked out on the computer and they told me that i had no compression on #3 cylinder. Would that be causing the engine to cut off at idle speeds like it's been doing? It won't stay running at idle but at fast idle it will stay running forever. Is there any type of spray or special fluid i can add to free the rings in that cylinder? thanks guys

"you may be causing more inter

"you may be causing more internal damage by running it, stop, tear it down while you still have a chance. no majic oil"

"This motor is not going to fi

"This motor is not going to fix itself.Pull the cylinder head for an inspection.You just may be lucky and have a blown head gasket, but somehow I think you will have to reach for the wallet.Keep running it and you will be looking for a new motor!"

"This motor is not going to fi

"This motor is not going to fix itself.Pull the cylinder head for an inspection.You just may be lucky and have a blown head gasket, but somehow I think you will have to reach for the wallet.Keep running it and you will be looking for a new motor!"

Back