Logo

1978 Trim Switch

bassmoe

"I have a 1978 Johnson 115 tha

"I have a 1978 Johnson 115 that runs great. The trim switch on the remote throttle is bad. (works down but, not up) I shorted across the switch and it works fine. I can't find one anywhwere. Anyone know where I can order one online?"

"If you're speaking of the

"If you're speaking of the thumb toggle switch which is part of the throttle/shift handle, I may have a couple of those left in my remaining stock. Click on my name to the left and email me."

"'90 Evinrude TXESB, 150 H

"'90 Evinrude TXESB, 150 HP. Fresh filters, fresh fuel (65Gal.). VRO unhooked. I mix my own. Runs like a champ all day, until my fuel gets to about 25 gallons remaining. Then it's starving for fuel. Pop open fuel cap can hear air escape.Same with Graco Fuel/water filter drain cock. Runs good again briefly, then vacumn builds again in filter and tank from sucking but low fuel flow. If I top it off it runs great again until fuel drops to around 1/3 full. Do I have a weak fuel pump? Where can I get fuel pump rebuild or replacement part w/o buying a new VRO I don't need? Any takers? How bout you Mr. Reeves?"

Back