Logo

Conflicting data

R

Rob Gerlitz

"Ive recently purchased a carb

"Ive recently purchased a carb and fuel filter kit from you guys.however,the only thing that fit
was the primer pump and the floatbowl gasket.unfortunately nothing in the fuel filter kit fit.but i was able to clean it up and she purrs like a kitten.but theres no tell tale stream.i would likr to rebuild the water pump but
my seloc manual is showing me parts not found on my motor,at least not where they show me. ie.shift shaft retainer,reverse lock actuator.
my throttle and shifter are one unit.twist one direction for foward,the other for reverse,nuetral in the middle.Anyway,id like to finish the work but i dont have the proper info or part numbers for the correct rebuild kit.(impeller repair kit or water pump kit. my motor is a 25hp mercury 93 #0D2155537.could someone please help a desperate fisherman? thankyou very much. Rob Gerlitz"

on the back of my motor therea

on the back of my motor therea a sticker that says Serial # 0D215537 . Idont Know where to go from here.this whole boat repair thing is REALLY frustrating. Im seriously thinking selling it and getting a kayak.

Back