Logo

Ted Williams 7 hp of unknown year

tolongatsea

I was given a older 7 hp Ted W

I was given a older 7 hp Ted Williams outboard. I have been unable to cross-referance the modle and serial numbers. The motor seem to be in decent shape minus a rusted out tank and carb and no spark. The numbers on the motor are:
T-639-10A
if someone could help with a year and a good place to get replacement parts for this motor it would be much apprecated
V/R
Jim

go to www3.sears.com and type

go to www3.sears.com and type in your model number and you should find out everything you need to know.I have a 7.5 hp and can still get some parts through sears

"If the T-639 is stamped on a

"If the T-639 is stamped on a tag on the motor, that is the engine type and it looks like you have a Tecumseh power head; which means Eska probably built the outboard. I'm told you might find carb and ignition parts at small engine shops, but I doubt if they can look them up - you would probably have to take your part in and ask them to look for a match. The Sears model number should be stamped on a plate on the swivel bracket or transom mounting clamp. That is the number you would use on Sears' Web page, as Jason suggested. Search the Web for "Eska" for other part sources."

Back