Logo

Express SS Props

coolhand

" I'm in the market for a

" I'm in the market for a Stainless Steel prop and I came across Express Boat Propellers. Has anyone dealt with these props before? They had, for what I found, the best priced prop, but I'm skeptical cause I've never heard of them!! Are all SS Props created equal?? Any input would be appreciated! "

" All s/s props are NOT equal!

" All s/s props are NOT equal!!! Each major engine manufacturer makes props to take advantage of the 'torque curve' of their engines,the prop makers at best make a 'generic' prop that they can sell and use on multiple brands/horsepowers and that means that in almost all cases the factory props will outperform aftermarket props. "

" So what "brand" prop

" So what "brand" prop would best suit a 1990 Force 150 HP? Force currently isn't producing engines, so it's hard to find something for one older than a 1995. I've been told Stainless Steel props make alot of difference. I don't want to spend 400.00 bucks on a needless chunk of steel, but as many as I see on current boats, lead me to believe that there must be some truth to the myth that they way outperform aluminum. Any Help? "

Back