Logo

Are Hino marine diesel parts getting harder to find 1993 3888

V

vonnie

I have a 1993 3888 motoryacht by Bayliner. Love the boat but my mechanic said parts are getting harder and harder to find. Is this true or is he just not looking in the right places?? And where are these places to find parts??

The parts are not hard to fin

The parts are not hard to find....in some cases they have to be shipped from Japan.....I had to wait 3 weeks to get a turbo....the dealer really
screwed me to the tune of $3500.00

Try N. Harbor Diesel and Yach

Try N. Harbor Diesel and Yacht Svc. Inc. 360 293 5551

I have a 1993 4588 Bayliner wi

I have a 1993 4588 Bayliner with 250 Turbo engines. I'm looking for a complete set of water hoses for both engines. (believe there are 7 per engine) Do you have? How much?and you ship from where?

"I am considering the purchase

"I am considering the purchase of a 4550/4588 Bayliner motor yacht with 220HP Hino's. Is 3300 hours considered "high time" for these engines? What should one expect with regards to life expectancy of these engines, given proper maintenance of course? Or should I not consider a 4550/4588 with the 220 HP Hino's at all? All replys are greatly appreciated."

Re: Are Hino marine diesel parts getting harder to find

i have a 4588byliner. blueridgemarine could help me in finding some parts. i will contact u soon and want to visit your place very soon. thanks for giving me the information

I have a 1989 3888 Bayliner about 80% complete with the twin deisel motors in and most all electronics and other parts... would interested in selling it complete as is cheap... In BC.. Canada

Back