Logo

What year is my Lark2 40 hp Evenrude

A

Aaron Masi

I have recently purchased a L

I have recently purchased a Lark 2 and have no clue to what year it is and i need to get parts it is running rough at hi rpm any sugestions thanks

"Aaron.... There's a plate

"Aaron.... There's a plate on that engine which lists its Model & Serial number. We need the "Model" number to determine the year.

Joe
"

I need a repair manual for an

I need a repair manual for an evenrude lark 35 HP outboard motor... Any idea where i could find one

can someone tell me how to tr

can someone tell me how to trouble shoot the charging system of a 1969 85hp evinrude outboard motor?......... thanks in advance for any help in this.

I have a 40 hp elec. shift Ev

I have a 40 hp elec. shift Evenrude I need to determine the year so I can order a throttle cable. The only no's I can find are 40773E and E05085 Can anyone help?

O.K. I found the ser. and mod

O.K. I found the ser. and model no's and have found that my 40 hp Evenrude Motor is a "67" Now I have discovered something else! Oil is coming from a small hole in the bottom of the lower unit. I called the dealer and they told me that it was nothing to worry about.---I'm worried! the oil is light gray in color (so is the "new" oil I put in last week! (type C) The oil dripping out also feels gritty and has some dark particles in it. Should I be looking for a motor??

Am rebuilding my 67 40 hp lark

Am rebuilding my 67 40 hp lark IX - parts sources?

Back